EURUSD | The best entry point to sell🎯

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Excellent explanation. Very useful. Thanks.

Great content, these rules you mentioned are top-notch. I have been making huge ROI on my trade investment thanks to my expert guide but when I see good content I appreciate it.

I lost hope on everything watching different s but still couldn't get my lost funds back until I was recommended to *SPLINTHACK*  on Instagram 1G he Just got all my money back, Message to get yours done ASAP

MORE Bitcoin Updates BRO much appreciated

Only 6 minutes in and this is the best Ive come across ️

Thanks for sharing the information. Some advice to make these even better... speak slower, pronouncing your words more clearly, we all appreciate that English is not your first language.

Thank you very much for this . You are a great teacher and I have learned a lot from you.   I appreciate how you continue to reiterate all the basics in your s and do not take for granted that your viewers know the basic information, despite how basic the concepts might be.   That is often a difficult area for advanced teachers, when explaining to students that are totally new to the topic.  Happy new year

99.9% of you are going to lose money soon

Awesome  man great stuff!! Had a question and not sure if it has been asked already, but us the double top-bottom best used on the 4hr or does it matter if its on the 1hr or even the 30min?

This is my first time to trade forex and *Madrigal_Kelvin_* on *1^g* is my first broker. I have just joined them last month. I had my first withdrawal which was process within a couple of days. I got an approximate of 9 percent profit for my first month. Base on a month long observation, services are good. Hope this continues.