EURUSD | The best entry point to sell🎯

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Could you please tell me how I could contact you. Thank you.

You are mentioning "long" and "short". What does that mean?

Thanks you so much man outstanding explanation

Hello what's the best way to get started with trade cos I've been making my personal research for a while now

If you're ready to earn contact this best expert at +2349023806882> WhatsApp

Im from philippines and its nice to see this kind of trading strategy easy to understand and big help to improve my trading journey! Thank you bro!! cribe done!

one other thing what time format did u use for this double bottom and top trades u were showing? also how do i use 20ema on binance?

Scratching my head, you're not using the proper terminology, resistance or support.... Use of fibonacci isn't correct either. If you're watching this, please don't use this as a reference to trade. None of this makes sense.

I'M HUMBLED AND APPRECIATE OF ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR MY SCHOOL BILLS THIS FLIP REALLY GOES A LONG YOU'RE THE BEST..

I tried to use your candlestick info.  More confused than ever!  1.  How much time is set per each candle? 10 minutes or 24 hours! 2. What if my target is to buy when price Is below $100 bu no double bottom signal occurs? 3. We as individual traders cannot set at computer screen all day, to watch for double tops or bottoms to trade!  Cannot watch 10 stocks in 3 accounts for 3 persons at same time! Impossible fir me

You are simple the best when it comes to explaining things.

Sir where are u plz load  btc  sell climax or what

Which software do you use to trade with there are so many choices for a beginner?