EURUSD | The best entry point to sell🎯

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Brother this is good and straight forward but one need to practice and be sure of the CEST strategy. God bless you

This is the best  so far I watch in order to have advantages in buying sell ing stock. More Reward less risk if you follow exactly the strategy.

I just cribed! Keep up the good content!

Please can you mentor me I really have passion for this

this is the summary of all ICT s.. thanks

well the no one can win in ferrari... pointless . just kidding great job thank you!

hi,   which tool do you use to show the charts and draw the lines in the s?   many thanks

Man you are gold, God has made you a great man through your efforts, and I can give all that I have to be in your mentorship and life signal group, but I have nothing to give except to comment, like and watch.

New subscriber. Fantastic content! Already learned a lot, thx!

duration should I see the chart for analysis when I want to earn in certain short duration say 1 hour?Thanks a lot .Awesome tuturial.  Pls advise what period

Shoutout to @traqfx for giving me the idea of the giveaway

Great info and thanks. Question. In double bottom description you have 4hr time frame (39:30). And when showing actual example you had 1hr (39:40). On which time frame we should be watching the setup?

Man youre the best in this! I dont get bored watching your s, I want more and more!!