Argo Blockchain among most traded stocks by Fidelity customers

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

19th century living standard incoming, lets go !!!

What are the benefits of media exaggerating things like potential inflation and turning into an unsolvable crisis?  Do you miss all the drama that Trump could give you on a daily basis for news?  Back off using words like crisis until it is one.

So your money will fluctuate in value like a stock?

Have you watched at least one  on  about the homeless on Philadelphia.....it could be a preview of what we are to become, if the leaders do not reverse our course to war with China...

Tesla was bubble at 60$ a share, and then 180$ a share, and then 500$ a share and now 1000$ a share. Keep it up , your analysts on screen are joke. Teslas fundamentals are far strong and have much more potential. Buying the dip is the best thing to do.

Why are n Bollywood movies so unrealistic, mostly fantasy based as oppose to realism like in other countries?  A) ns are unrealistic sort people B) All ns live in a big Fantasy Island  C) Fantasy is realism in Hindoo way of life  D) Daydreaming is an n national pastime  E) All the above

My prediction is that in the next 10 years, the stock market will disappear and be replaced by cryptocurrencies

I want to wake up one morning and find out that my portfolio is $4,000,000 . I know its possible

Did Mr. Sherman write these thoughts back in 2017 and just find his notepad for this hearing? Jesus, why is he up there asking questions?

As the intensity of Allaah's cosmic war of the lesser torment in 2020 and 2021 has increased, and what is yet to come is more intense Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani 11-12-2021  Search for more details using the date of the statement.

That what happens when you print 2 trillion $ out of thin air.

Food and Energy are the MOST important spend. Need to get places and need to EAT. I dont have to buy a new iPhone.