Argo Blockchain among most traded stocks by Fidelity customers

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damn all those old people will never try to understand crypto. Need to pass term limits to keep old people out and fresh minds in.

Where is the accountability. Who is responsible for the inflation. No one cares

Did someone ask Coinbase about their non existent customer service

Housing inflation ripples into every business in our nation.    The housing shortage and high cost of living are caused by zoning laws that limit density to protect the wealthy from being impacted by the poor. Supply and demand can't work when government is limiting the supply.

The day Lee: bearish error 404 cant find that word

The difference between Tesla and Amazon is Tesla has the same margins but will continue to grow faster than Amazon did...

I respect your work mate. TA i's all well and good but i find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda Irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history to invest as so many don't back up their crypto assets.

The economy is in transition from a 20th century to a 21st century economy. They are wanting to use 19th century tools to try and fix it