GBPJPY TIME TO SELL|SHORT

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duration should I see the chart for analysis when I want to earn in certain short duration say 1 hour?Thanks a lot .Awesome tuturial.  Pls advise what period

I save this for me to read again and again.Am 59 and still a wanna be trader to at least have a passive income in my seƱior years,hopefully Still make it with our Lords guidance.

what is the best timeframe to use, or when to use which timeframe, 1min, 3min, 5 min, 1hr, etc

As I said before you are simply the best

Bro, you are such a legend, just listening to you whilst Im editing my trading recap, on Word, and yeah, thanks ever so much mate. When Ive made it, youre getting a big fat juicy steak lunch on me, for you and your entire family. Very best, your friend, Oscar

Trice, hahah I love this guy

Can anyone read what is being typed??!!, Please larger caption!!! Look at Oscar carboni.....

Does this guide work for stocks too?

How you sell wicks. We see wicks once the candle has closed

I do options trading, but my experience of reading candles are totally different. I've not read any books, just trading experience. Sometime i make 100% return for a week. I think candle patterns with time and volume combined will give away the strategies of the market's next trends.