GBPJPY TIME TO SELL|SHORT

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi , I've been watching your absolutely valuable s, they are brilliant and you are a great teacher. I would love to see a  from you about penny stocks; what you think about PS and how you would trade them. Best wishes and keep on rocking! A fan from Germany

Thanks!!! Enjoyed the info :)  Good Value :)

Your great but I wish you would draw your X's better!

I'm going to drop your name to Bitboy.. I'd like to see you do TA in his .

Every  is an amazing experience

Your  was very informative and I learnt a lot. I'm new to trading and I have made a few mistakes with my trading but your s are really easy to follow along with and I now have a better understanding of what I was doing wrong and how to read and understand candle charts. You got yourself a new subscriber and I will be watching more of your s to help me learn more.

Is this applied to only forex trading or it can be applied to general stock trading too? Because the forex trading is lot volatile as compared to stock trading. Please let me know

This is the best  so far I watch in order to have advantages in buying sell ing stock. More Reward less risk if you follow exactly the strategy.

Nice , I saw you talking about rhe market volume  How do you check the market volume! Using what? Pls help

*Madrigal_kelvin_* on *1nstagrm* that's a perfect broker with no scam schemes as the other ones can have. I withdrew my earnings and they loaded my bank card on time. Will carry on trading with them..

can you use 5minute timeframe?