The First Silver Miner Jumped ! 288% Up In a Year ?

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great tutorial, best i have come across till now.

I've been watching your  content since early March.  With absolutely zero trading experience.  I have learned so much in this time. Honestly it wasn't all from your instruction but you most definitely are extremely good at instructional content. I can watch every second . No matter how long . Your presentation is top notch love when you ask did we see ,can  you find ....? And u actually wait a second or so. Thank you

I love this ... Easy to understand and very clear explanation... Thanks a lot

resistances.  Pay attention to both.  And Make sure you know where you are in a cycle according to the daily RSI and weekly RSI.  Put the 30, 40 & 50dmas or emas and if they are rolling over crossing each other like in BTC be very careful.  That predicted the drop in BTC weeks before it really collapsed.resistances and dynamic supportsThis is a very good intro to basic swing trading.  Be patient, don't rush into a buy, don't get caught up in the hype with all of the nuts saying "to the moon".  Buy stocks with good solid up trends.  Don't ignore the overall market trends.  There are horizontal static supports

What is renko chart and how to use it in mt4

The only brilliant  rule, I think is trend to follow

Thanks a lot for the info.. Subscribed.. And recommended to friends..!!!

THIS IS WHAT CALLED A SYSTEM OR SET UP??? NICELY EXPLAINED...THANK YOU

Hell... I wanted to punch you in the face for saying "candle stick" so much!  Just kidding. Ty for .

Perfect . Thankyou. I cannot express my gratitude. I have grown so much from only 2 of your s. I'll cover them all soon im sure