The First Silver Miner Jumped ! 288% Up In a Year ?

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hi the candle 38.2% strategy can apply at small time frame such as tf15 & tf5

nnnn  I need you in my life  I subscribed my two  accounts   I don't want to miss a  of yours   Thanks for sharing ur knowledge dude ️️️️

Pwedi mang hingi nang kopya nang module mo?

I GOT A FREE SIGNAL  AND NOW AM MAKING IT IN FOREX

?ppu=583909 the best broker forexfbs.aehttps:

God bless Mr Wilson coleman! If trading was easy then everyone would be doing it. I feel shortchanged having also spent a lot on trading courses and materials without tangible results, it just seems everyone wants to sell their course. Thanks to you, I'll be adopting a more practical approach

thank you so much for this... the way you teach makes this easier to apply in practice

Very well explained such that even a high school student can understand it well. This is so helpful. Thanks a lot!

Just found this  and clicked sub right away after seeing "SM Concepts "on the caption. Began learning the SM method today, so I thought this  would be good for clarification of the concept as a whole. My thoughts proved right. Great content bro, but just one thing, try to reduce your talking speed bcos i cant hear some important parts. Keep up the good work.

Dude this is awesome! Thanks so much! Hey hey my friend I will keep watching s, and definitely going to your website haha!

You'll enter heaven coz you're an unselfish human