EURGBP: Bullish Flag | Bullish Setup

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
My whole life change positively with the help of Expert *Madrigal_Kelvin_* on !g. Coming across him was the best thing that ever happened to me

Thanks you are great man i learned free from you

Wow, this is the cutest breakdown ever seen. Am new here and I already slammed all the buttons, let me know if you have more buttons for me hahaha. Thanks man. Am going to be spending more time with your s going forward.

I just found this. Thank you. I will be watching all of your s.

man..your s are awesome.thank you brother

Who's the effin' troll who gives it a thumbs down?

I would have dodged a $1000 lesson had I found your channel. But an important lesson learned now rather than later. Appreciate you for spending the time and effort to provide these lessons for free. A shining beacon in the community.

Forex-The-Ultimate-Guide-To-Price-Action-Trading-PDF-5225740Productwww.teacherspayteachers.comHello, would you like to buy a wonderful book and learn about trading, here is this book from which I learned a lot, and its price is very symbolic Book link https:

Zoom the text plz it is very small .unanle to read..

Big money forms candlesticks to bait you. Big money can change  a candlestick when enough retail money is in play. Keep a short stop loss. Fuck the trade. You can get in later if you still have your money. I put a stop a few cents below my purchase. If I get stopped out, so what. Time to get a sandwich.