EURGBP: Bullish Flag | Bullish Setup

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Technical analysis or Fundamental analysis , which one is better for trade ?

As a trader how to improve step by step pl suggest

honestly all of the most successful trading is what youve just said in this . Its so simple, yet extremely hard to master. Trading is more of a psychological endeavor than anything. I loved the way you explained it. Super simple and easy to understand. Keep up the good work!

In regards to the double bottom reversal strategy; what timeframe would you say this works on? You're currently showing it on 4h charts, but would it also work on 3m-15m charts for example? I like intraday trading cause holding my money in a trade doesn't feel right to me yet (newbie here).  Thanks, keep it up!

Thank you very much for this . You are a great teacher and I have learned a lot from you.   I appreciate how you continue to reiterate all the basics in your s and do not take for granted that your viewers know the basic information, despite how basic the concepts might be.   That is often a difficult area for advanced teachers, when explaining to students that are totally new to the topic.  Happy new year

Absolutely top  instruction.  Thanks!

One of the better explanations  of smart money concept............ cribed

written rules said' body' of candle had to be across EMA

Hi,  I am very new to trading and I am trying to learn everything I can and this might sound stupid to you all but it has been bothering me a bit , why would buyers want to push price up and sellers push prices down?

or have you been scammed while investing in Cryptocurrency don't feel too bad, i was a victim of same circumstance it wasnt easy for me until I met an expert miss Lisa Aaron,I will highly recommend her ([email protected]). they're Sincere and honest in all way round they helped me got everything i lost. feel free to contact her.

U need a book like legitimately go write one