EURUSD: Range Trading

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Which timeframe do u start ur analysis from

So packed with information I had to watch twice Totally earned my subscription

crypto with lisa_upfx 0',n l' gbuild wealth is by having a diversified investment.  if one investment performs poorIy over a certain period, other investments may perform better over that same period, reducing the potential losses of your investment portfolio from concentrating aII your capital under one type of investment., that's what i do investing in forexI feel the fastest and safest way to invest

Love this ..so much info

1 risk-reward from a 64% to 78% win ratio on the coins i tested  Words cannot thank you enough the results are amazing. I have been trading for 5 years paid for multiple courses and lost so much money... since I followed your advice iv consistently been making money and right now I will only listen to your advice as it's been proven by my backtesting and trading.  You are an absolute legend!! Lots of love from South Africa!!I use your strategy in Crypto and the results are amazing.  I use all your patterns, rules with the CEST you provided I have backtested your strategy 900 times (100 times on 9 different coins)following the exact rules and the backtesting is the best advice you have given. It moonshot my confidence and the results are amazing. On crypto with your strategy, I use a 2

Thanks for sharing the information. Some advice to make these even better... speak slower, pronouncing your words more clearly, we all appreciate that English is not your first language.

Im from philippines and its nice to see this kind of trading strategy easy to understand and big help to improve my trading journey! Thank you bro!! cribe done!

I just realized that I've watched an hour long . Lots of useful information and very easy to understand. Thanks a lot!

Thanks, very important  for traders.

you're the goat man keep up the great work and content!!

Awesome . I am a beginner but I am learning by the minute with your easy to understand s. Thank you so much