Tesla. Inc. 4 Hours Chart (LONG) - 01x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi , I've been watching your absolutely valuable s, they are brilliant and you are a great teacher. I would love to see a  from you about penny stocks; what you think about PS and how you would trade them. Best wishes and keep on rocking! A fan from Germany

No mention of RSI? Perhaps the most useful indicator.

How much money did you make through stock market if you know everything about market .

Im on mobile but want to move to a laptop what software should I get ?

hi sir , can you help me how to creat any indicator persentage

may lord bless you for you efforts, your explanation are just perfect, your humor while explanations is also commendable.. from India,New Delhi

thank you for taking time to make these s. I am applying my knowledge on my demo account daily.

Hey bro u can't even realize how helpful ur s are for beginners like me

Really appreciate your s! You break down complicated stuff in the simplest way and you make it so easy to understand! Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

your knowledge and the way you are teaching is awesome. you just throwing the knowledge and who is interested take it .

Can you please move yourself to the left? Most of the time you are pointing to the lower right corner and we cannot see what you are talking about on the chart. Thanks a lot!!!

This is absolutely incredible content, great work . Thank you!!