Tesla. Inc. 4 Hours Chart (LONG) - 01x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi , i always wonder sometimes the candle does not open same level as the close, why is that? what are the factors? thanks

Fantastic, you have a very good understanding of the market. You know your charts and indicators, logic and common sense, no BS.

duration should I see the chart for analysis when I want to earn in certain short duration say 1 hour?Thanks a lot .Awesome tuturial.  Pls advise what period

Excellent  I have ever seen on technical analysis, so short and simple yet most powerful things explained, please keep it up and God bless.

i love all your content bro i feel like i learn so much from you its crazy but real quick   when using the atr indicator , when the line reaches the bottom of the chart does that automatically mean volatility is going to expand ? hope that makes sense . i appreciate u bro fr

Trey trades watched your s and so shall I.

Thank you ! Now which time frame are you using the ATR to decide where to put your stop loss? Thanks again!

Hey . Thanks for the s. What is the name of the tool u use for writing on your screen? Thank You

Really well made and clear explanation. No wonder I subscribed! Good job!

How much money did you make through stock market if you know everything about market .

Thank you sooooo much Teo! It's a big pity that I can't learn directly from you on a real intensive course, your knowledge and way to explain things are amazing!!!!

thank you for taking time to make these s. I am applying my knowledge on my demo account daily.

Excellent vedio Sir....The best...I am you fan.. thanks a lot for such great teaching vedios..one of my best learning vedio.. thanks

Does bullish engulfing candles guarantee upward trend? Could it present itself on a downward trend? if so, how could you know if it's going upward or downward?

Hi ! Thanks for the . It was informative, well-explained and helpful. Is the Donchian Channel set to using only 20 day inputs or can we change the length by using a different time frame?