Tesla. Inc. 4 Hours Chart (LONG) - 01x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thankyou so much I feel enlightened, I was losing so much just nonstop back to back, but after watching alot of your s I'm actually making a profit

your not only a pro trader but also a pro teacher. Thank you for your kindness to share this knowledge

Are the three points under "Technical Analysis is not what you think" truth or myth? Can someone clarify? Technical analysis is not what you think, of course, because it is like reading tea leaves: whatever you discern from it, someone else may and can often say the opposite to.

Thank you RT!  Your explanations are easy to understand and follow.

I just learn forex trading a few days ago. I'm really excited about all the learning curves. Your s make it a lot more enjoyable than reading books or article.   I really learn a lot from your s. Thanks a lot !

Bro, you are such a legend, just listening to you whilst Im editing my trading recap, on Word, and yeah, thanks ever so much mate. When Ive made it, youre getting a big fat juicy steak lunch on me, for you and your entire family. Very best, your friend, Oscar

I want to give you a huge shout out and thank you! You are the best "teacher" I've come across to explain these concepts. Most experienced traders can't explain anything to a novice but I applaud you for doing an excellent job! Kudos!!  :)

I like when u say ..Hey here is the thing right lol .

thank you so much for this... the way you teach makes this easier to apply in practice

This is an awesome . You packed this perfectly and were very detailed and precise.  Thanks you!