Tesla. Inc. 4 Hours Chart (LONG) - 01x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you man people complicate this a lot ️

A professional trader and teacher as well... So many thanks for the valuable information you gave me with this vedio

Hai  im from india, i learn lot  of things about trading.. i want to know camarilla indicator for intraday? Is it good?

Thank you verymuch.you teaching system is great.very useful

As a trader how to improve step by step pl suggest

Hey, love your work but you should have a group or livechat feed for members to join

Your ideas of analysis work if Elon Musk does not influence the market with his tweets.

THIS IS WHAT CALLED A SYSTEM OR SET UP??? NICELY EXPLAINED...THANK YOU

Hey  great  i am  a beginner and have started trading and am going through all your s and really appreciate your hard work in making and explaining the strategies that are really easy and understandable. God bless you.

Unbelievable results!! This has been an incredible experience from day one with mr Dennis @dennis__forex09 at InSTA.. This wasn't my first time trading but honestly I didnt know what to expect when I first joined. After much loss. God walked me through the entire process from start to finish, which was a HUGE plus! They made the entire process  so easy and hassle-free! Im very impressed! Go to him @dennis__forex09 at IG I will definitely be referring him to you all.