NZDCHF Bearish Momentum Stronger, Look for continuations

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi ! Thanks for the . It was informative, well-explained and helpful. Is the Donchian Channel set to using only 20 day inputs or can we change the length by using a different time frame?

Rejection on Demand Zone before I entered a Buy. And I want to know a market structure bouncing aways Demand to Supply and Supply to Demand? As you said in the  I need patience. Thanks :)Hi sir new criber, you mean for example on Bullish and H4 TF I need to focus the Demand Zone (Buy only) and Go for lower TF like M5, I need to wait for a confirmation like Candle stick

Thanks bro.. the  precentation Was a eye opener and simple rules that needs to be applied with discipline.   1. Do you do mentor ship or group sessions?.  2. What is the best way to master the rules.  Pls advice

Mr Arthur Harold is the best, recommending him to all beginners who wants to recover losses like I did

I have watched s ,done all my research and am still confused and scared of where to start from and who to start with.

Hi . While buying the book and the offers how to get access to the s ? Are they on CDs?

You all won't believe i met a female trader who taught me how to read signals myself Her tips has helped me a lot in trading today and i'm so grateful i came across her Mai_trades on Insta.God bless her abundantly for helping my family and financially free today

Just when Wyckoff is included in LTF advice information great stuff

Lol, from a retail trader, I see the market so differently now and cant look back.  is the REAL DEALLLLLL!