NZDCHF Bearish Momentum Stronger, Look for continuations

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is it possible that you can add time stamp to the ? that will be superhelpful! :)

Thank you verymuch.you teaching system is great.very useful

system for trading indices like US30, DAX30, S&P500, and NAS100. Thanks so much. I appreciate your efforts.Hello, thank you for such an insightful and educative . Can you please make a  on your reliable and proven strategy

crypto with lisa_upfx 0',n l' gbuild wealth is by having a diversified investment.  if one investment performs poorIy over a certain period, other investments may perform better over that same period, reducing the potential losses of your investment portfolio from concentrating aII your capital under one type of investment., that's what i do investing in forexI feel the fastest and safest way to invest

How does donchian channel differ from bollinger bands?

Thanks for this content bro, I find it very useful for a beginner or anyone who try to learn how the market works.

Hello! I truly thank you for this . Thank you for reminding me to put a stop -loss on the cryptos that I purchased. But how long is a stop-loss good for? Thks for the answer

Hey... Forex technique and startergy work in stock market any one... Answer..

20, without knowing what the big banks are doing, it is still pretty much guess work... (I'm just a beginner, so all this is mind blowing).Hind sight is 20

Your knowledge in the markets is incomparable,and youve shared so much with us already

''50 likes and i'll put it in the description" ... what do we get at 4k likes? haha  Good  mate!