NZDCHF Bearish Momentum Stronger, Look for continuations

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Useful  which Ive learned a good amount from! How long have you been Trading for ?

hey mate how do you set your stop loss using your atr indicator and how do you know if it is in a low volatility are what should it be below

This is a great concept you mentioned, I like every bit of your explanation it shows there is a lot I have to work on if I want to be proficient with my trades.

Thanks dude, last time on the 38.2% candle the rule is 33%. Is 38.2% is your new finding and more accurate?

Is there a way to like a  more than once? This  is so informative, straight to the point and very beginner friendly.

etter time your entries, predict marketing turning points, identify explosive breakout trades about to happen, and much more

The most easily explained trading strategy. Thank you for these free contents! It helps greatly.

.You are the only one who made me to understand the basics . Your candle stick pattern is awesome .Nicely explained . Very Useful for me like noob.  Your other s are little hard to understand bro .