USDJPY: Time to Grow? 🇺🇸🇯🇵

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

10 that 50 percent goes through the OB perfectlyThis  is dope but for those who don't understand Wyckoff I would recommend you telling them to place a box over the consolidation and find 50 percent of it and they will see the order block printed and 9

Thank you for sharing really appreciate your big effort in helping us esp me, who's learning and need to gain lots of knowledge before entering the stock trading. God bless sir RT

tq sir i like your teaching from malaysia

can we use this for trading options ?????!!!!

thank you so much for this... the way you teach makes this easier to apply in practice

Is it possible that you can add time stamp to the ? that will be superhelpful! :)

Great , thanks man. Dont sweat it being long, it has far more value because of that.

GEM FAM....!!! LOVE THE WORK SINCERELY! DESPITE WHO WINS! KEEP UP THE WORK FAM! WELL

What time frame do you use the 20MA MOSTLY

Your  was very informative and I learnt a lot. I'm new to trading and I have made a few mistakes with my trading but your s are really easy to follow along with and I now have a better understanding of what I was doing wrong and how to read and understand candle charts. You got yourself a new subscriber and I will be watching more of your s to help me learn more.