USDJPY: Time to Grow? 🇺🇸🇯🇵

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
*Madrigal_kelvin_* on *1nstagrm* that's a perfect broker with no scam schemes as the other ones can have. I withdrew my earnings and they loaded my bank card on time. Will carry on trading with them..

Hello! I truly thank you for this . Thank you for reminding me to put a stop -loss on the cryptos that I purchased. But how long is a stop-loss good for? Thks for the answer

Great stuff ! Witch indicators will you recomend to a begginer? I have a tradingview free account at the moment so only 3 of them, thanks !!

What's a BASIC knowledge simplified

This guy is really good and explanation - he summarizes his concepts, explains in details and then concludes his thoughts. EXCELLENT presenter

Your strategies are the best  I did follow it and gain for real Thanks so much for this s!!helps a lot before  i go  bankrupt haha

etter time your entries, predict marketing turning points, identify explosive breakout trades about to happen, and much more

9:22, how did you identify that's the last point of supply?

One of the better explanations  of smart money concept............ cribed

You show many example of types of candles and their potential interpretation. What is confusing for a beginner is all the signals of that type that do not work. A noob would  ask how to distinguish a signal from a non-signal if both may look like they fit the bill (from a beginners point of view).  A very important aspect here is that something can be a valid signal even though it will then go against the anticipated direction. That's the aspect of probability. If a (supposed) trade did not work, does not mean that the signal was wrong and vice versa. Very important for beginners.