GBPUSD: Falling Wedge Pattern | Double Confirmation

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Главное - потерпеть, что очень сложно :)

above) to see what is the win percentage. Thank you very much for your time.Hey man awesome information, by any chance have you back-tested these patterns (Engulfin, 38.2%, close blw

Dude legit has the best service out there,he helped me

meh jus regurgitating shit most marketeer traders do in a different story lol

you are a good teacher l do no know about forex l want to know it before l start trading.

This is the best trading channel I have come across, Awesome work. Helping me immensely.

Great , thanks man. Dont sweat it being long, it has far more value because of that.

Thank you RT! I've had a bit of a bad trading week ... and this, back to basics , is all I needed to regain confidence ... I shall watch it again Saturday before I will draw my lines for the next week ... very much appreciated

Great . You explained it perfectly. Just changed my career. Thanks

No other mentor like this guy. I wake up just to hear "Hey heywhats up my friend" lol love this guy and your energy bro.  I'm Following you beyond becoming a professional.

2021...You are a awesome teacher.29Just subscribed....11

Your  was very informative and I learnt a lot. I'm new to trading and I have made a few mistakes with my trading but your s are really easy to follow along with and I now have a better understanding of what I was doing wrong and how to read and understand candle charts. You got yourself a new subscriber and I will be watching more of your s to help me learn more.

Can i use these indicators with crypto or is this  for forex?