GBPUSD: Falling Wedge Pattern | Double Confirmation

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I've watched countless s on trading and this one was awesome thank you so much for doing it

? "Don't cheat the market"??? ... can you PLEASE explain what you mean by this?  The s are so good I'm considering joining the academy

Great lesson  there !!!!  Thanks very much

In charts do you always use a daily timeline

This is my first time to trade forex and *Madrigal_Kelvin_* on *1^g* is my first broker. I have just joined them last month. I had my first withdrawal which was process within a couple of days. I got an approximate of 9 percent profit for my first month. Base on a month long observation, services are good. Hope this continues.

support of the level to-the-left. Really letting that sink in.bottoms, nearby multiple resistanceI am watching several of your s. There is a lot of overlap between them and that's very useful. Multi time frame analysis, double tops

I stayed the hole , I thank you for sharing this information due to I was making a lot of mistakes with my trading, this is giving more chances to win

Coming from a novice investor, this is the best  for chart reading by far! Thank you

The best way to learn how to trade forex is to have the guidance of an expert trader like Robert Michael Dick

Who's the effin' troll who gives it a thumbs down?