GBPUSD: Falling Wedge Pattern | Double Confirmation

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello what's the best way to get started with trade cos I've been making my personal research for a while now

I started this forex journey just 2 weeks ago and this is the best  I've seen so far--simple and informative

Hello could u make a basic  of us30 and the best time to trade it

THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH <3 MY MIND WAS REALLY OPENED BECAUSE OF YOU  AND NOW I AM ENCOURAGED TO READ THE MARKET MY SELF BECAUSE NOW I HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT I AM DOING <3 BLESS YOUUUU~~~

well the no one can win in ferrari... pointless . just kidding great job thank you!

Are you in UAE, India, Pakistan, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, China, HongKong, Indonesia, USA, Australia, UK, Germany, infact anywhere you are and you have a Bitcoin Wallet, this is an opportunity for you. With your little Investment you can double your Coins within a day. All you need is to Inbox me to tell you how or you reach out to Mr Gabriele A. He is a great man who deals on all trading for professionals on His whatsapp contact are + 1 (415) 6 1 0 7 4 1 2 ,Telegram: @Gabrielefx he is always available to respond to your needs

Best training I have seen yet!  Thank you!

Wow, this is the cutest breakdown ever seen. Am new here and I already slammed all the buttons, let me know if you have more buttons for me hahaha. Thanks man. Am going to be spending more time with your s going forward.

Amazing... Amazing!  A great teacher, you are thank you Reyner.

One of the best s I've seen on candlesticks. Thank you for sharing.