GBPUSD: Falling Wedge Pattern | Double Confirmation

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I notice that their are bullish engulfing candles and right after that, a bearish engulfing candle.  How do you know which way the market is going or do we have to wait for a harami for our reversal signal?  This is the part that confuses me and i lose money on.

loved the  . I'm new in the trading world and made a few mistakes already with not doing enough research . also fell into a scam and lost money .glad there's guys like you making s to help the average guy learn more about the marker

Hi, , 382 candel valid in 3Hour higher chart? and which is the lower? pls reply sir.

I`m so grateful to you for the generous giving of your extensive knowledge! Thank you! Curious what trading platform you are using? Again thank you!

47:42, for me, I feel like there is so much money left on the table by waiting for this setup.

Thanks a lot Could you describe ATR setup for 38.2 candlestick pattern?

I don't understand WHY the market is expected to make a big move after a low vola period... what is the hypothesis here??

PLEASE STOP Making mouth noises and sounds it makes it IMPOSSIBLE to listen to you for a long amount of time. I have insanely bad misophonia and you consistently make chewing related sounds while speaking. Sorry not sorry.

hi how to add sell and buy box green and red like you do to add percentage of selling or take profits

Dude this is awesome! Thanks so much! Hey hey my friend I will keep watching s, and definitely going to your website haha!