GBPUSD: Falling Wedge Pattern | Double Confirmation

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
TEN was launched to create a truly sustainable, yet beneficial model that would ensure the longevity of the TENFI ecosystem that allows for TEN to adapt and evolve with the DeFi space in general

This is it this all I needed , this did really help me a lot .. Will come back to this  over and over to master this

1 risk-reward from a 64% to 78% win ratio on the coins i tested  Words cannot thank you enough the results are amazing. I have been trading for 5 years paid for multiple courses and lost so much money... since I followed your advice iv consistently been making money and right now I will only listen to your advice as it's been proven by my backtesting and trading.  You are an absolute legend!! Lots of love from South Africa!!I use your strategy in Crypto and the results are amazing.  I use all your patterns, rules with the CEST you provided I have backtested your strategy 900 times (100 times on 9 different coins)following the exact rules and the backtesting is the best advice you have given. It moonshot my confidence and the results are amazing. On crypto with your strategy, I use a 2

Is there not AI software that can pick out the types of stocks that are prime for any particular trading style?

website were you showing that allows you to zoom and add boxes etc..? ThankaThis is the first  I see on this, and I'm new to this. I understood the , very well explained. I would like to start analyzing some candlesticks before I consider your program. What app

At 9:00 whats the point of putting 2 trend lines like what happens if the stock reaches in between those lines? Is it a chance to short the stock?

Thank you for this . I wished I learnt this earlier. You have the gift of making complicated financial terms simple for the layman.

1 like and one subscription man..thanks...you increased my thrust on trading

edit?usp=sharing1S9pTpewNjPHdrNNdE0yKShyw2n2_pqliYpo6MM73eU4ddocumentdocs.google.comWe have officially hit 50 likes here is the downloadable link to the document: https: