Rise on EURUSD

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The most easily explained trading strategy. Thank you for these free contents! It helps greatly.

He is so handsome I have trouble listening because of that haha

Hi There,  Do you cash in when your candlestick reaches its peak?

BE THE FIRST TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR  AND GET OUR NEXT STRATEGY FOR FREE ( NO  CUT )

Hi Thanks for the great guide, I am using Fib Retracement but it doesn't give me this % value and bring me different number. If you could explain an go a bit slow how you change all those graph tools that are you using it would be more helpful and I appreciate your help.

I just find you super super valuable..U give out Gold..thanks mate

I've been your criber long time ago Sir. Because I saw your transparency and passionate the way you share your knowledge! Thank you for always giving us gems!!!

Thank you  may God bless you for this info. for a newbie like me I needed to hear this today thanks so much.

Literally 99% wont see this but God bless you and be safe during these times!!

Now all I need is an app that reads the candlesticks for me and talks to me, the same as listening to directions, when I type in the stock.

Thank you so much for your content

I started this forex journey just 2 weeks ago and this is the best  I've seen so far--simple and informative

Im from philippines and its nice to see this kind of trading strategy easy to understand and big help to improve my trading journey! Thank you bro!! cribe done!

Finished this great ! But with the help of 1.5x and 2.0x  speed!