Buy dow near support and hold it 10 day

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I like how on the right side the crypto market is crashing and he's recording the  peacefully. . . . . Nice

I do options trading, but my experience of reading candles are totally different. I've not read any books, just trading experience. Sometime i make 100% return for a week. I think candle patterns with time and volume combined will give away the strategies of the market's next trends.

Hello good afternoon, thank you for the great s! Can I implement these strategies on a lower time frame?

good ! pls keep the  length like this as its very tiring to watch 20-25min + analysis in our fast forex world ;D thanks again

"If I say itty bitty again, please punch me in the face"   Great !  Thanks!

I tried to use your candlestick info.  More confused than ever!  1.  How much time is set per each candle? 10 minutes or 24 hours! 2. What if my target is to buy when price Is below $100 bu no double bottom signal occurs? 3. We as individual traders cannot set at computer screen all day, to watch for double tops or bottoms to trade!  Cannot watch 10 stocks in 3 accounts for 3 persons at same time! Impossible fir me

I have watched probably a 1000 hours trying to learn as much as I can Id this is by far one of the best s Ive seen. Its explains it to the lay person so they can somewhat kinda understand as a novice.

I've recently bought a course and watched a whole lot of trading s but think I have learned more in this single  than all of the others combined. I've only been in this for about 6 months but I'm up almost 700%.

one other thing what time format did u use for this double bottom and top trades u were showing? also how do i use 20ema on binance?

Nice . First time I am seeing candle stick told in a beautiful and understing way with good strategies. I have a question I saw you were showing forex market and timeframe 4h. Can this strategi also be used in stock market and in different timeframes?

Can I apply these strategies on equity markets ?