The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last 30 seconds is key. Eventually everyone will get it. He's saying, the day will come when YOU use PLTR to safeguard YOUR data so YOU can sell it to THEM (if you so choose) rather than big tech stealing it - data - from you and selling it back to you. That is going to lead to a trillion dollar business that the world will know as .

So what got resolved was this a horse and pony show??? Everyones masked up like good actors

Dan Ives literally sounds like he's slow

this isnt good optics for biden,  should shut this down

crypto Market lately has been so encouraging couple with the fact that there is a new president in charge which experts has projected his administration to be a win win for investor in the store market. What are you still waiting for my dear? The time is now! Great The stock

Rich getting richer, the poor gets poorer

So why is Bitcoin worh so much? Because they aren't making anymote of it unlike crooked banks and govts

Well, we have to thank to those who voted for Biden. I will remember them when I eat my text books

The mogwai halfway through distracted me

Honestly I#39m sick and tired of some of the comments here that make it seems like they have never fallen for a decent magic trick. Case and piont most people are not stupid, but under the right set of conditions all of us would have signed up for this. With inflation, debt and for some of us too much time on our hands. The general tendency is to explore a new idea (i.e crytoinvesting). When people are in love with the idea of something, red flag are usually ignored. So this how could they not see this coming is very infriuting, it shows that you have learned nothing from the personal tragedy that is Do Kwoon. Hindsight is 2020, it fine to have a demeaning view but have some simpathy, some of them were 8 years old when the crash happened