The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nope ...the government can't stop spending money.

I have a friend who has a childhood best friend who was bullied in school by this dude, he was generally a shitty person because they came from a well off family and got away with some much bs. I#39ve heard that the childhood friend was pleasantly bnotb surprised with how karma kicked this dude so hard. of course this is all word of mouth but I#39m going to safely assume this dude is all around a horrible person.

Housing inflation ripples into every business in our nation.    The housing shortage and high cost of living are caused by zoning laws that limit density to protect the wealthy from being impacted by the poor. Supply and demand can't work when government is limiting the supply.

fear is being dumped on our investor class so the 1 percent can take more

CRYPTO is the future.SILVERAs long as the federal reserve exists and their tight relation with megabanks inflation will never stop. This system needs to be scrapped and thrown away. GOLD

CRYPTO is the future.SILVERAs long as the federal reserve exists and their tight relation with megabanks inflation will never stop. This system needs to be scrapped and thrown away. GOLD

We are definitely paying attention to this because this came out of Elon Musk. If Elon Musk says the economy is in bad shape then everyone needs to pay attention? Lol. See how the stock market goes down with him worrying about the economy. What an enormous influence over the market. One of The smartest person in the world is an expert in everything. Knowing so much From covid pandemic, going to mars, defending free speech, to now worry about the economy.

not have any significant consequences to inflation, deposit rates do. There is a simple connection between them,  interest rates always have to be higher than deposit rates. So what they actually want to say is: FED should increase deposit rates, which would also lead to an increase in interest rates. (they probably does not know it, they only heard somewhere that interest rates are good against inflation and now they are repeating it like idiots)  2. Deposit rates are yields that commercial banks get out of money they put into FED deposit. 

80% of intelligent Americans are NEVER taking the poison vaxx!

Just the fact that people get 20% increase screams for a loss of everything.brI have no sympathy for anyone who lost his or her savings in this quotbusinessquot

Not if the US government doesn't stop printing money

Great plan, don't invest your money and hope the price would go down...   I'm going to buy some stocks, bit coin and Real Estate for now.

watch?v=3KZY41SqaTIampt=9m55s9:55abrbrIf I remember correctly they were planning to move to their HQ.