The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow, they do not talk about the real problem: the government deficit. So far this 2021: $6.8T spent, $4T collected from taxes. Simply, incompetence. A crash will come, they are just putting it off; flying higher, the fall will be harder.

Sure seems like  also wants to prove others wrong and he wants it bad.  In time we will all know whether this was a good stock to buy or not.  Saddle in for the ride.

The moment people say Luna is going to replace quotbankingquot sector, u will realize who is the people behind the coordinated attack.

In America only way to stop inflation is to stop voting for democrats

Lots of scammers trying to play with your money.

USDT with high leverage, the exchange didn't breach any law. That's the differences. USDT invented to protect exchanges to carry out regulated services legally. We dont need stable coin in cryptocurrency asset investment at all.USD with high leverage, The exchange will breach the securities law to provide regulated services to consumer. However, if the exchange let u trade in BitcoinUSDT invented to protect exchanges for giving high risk derivative trading to retail investor. Do u know that if an exchange let u trade in Bitcoin

metagin what do you think about this token ? can i know thank you

I never hold anny crypto or asset whathave you for more than a Day max. Only trading high risk futures, ive not made alot of money dying it but i have made money, everyone laughed at my approach but i work hard and im stubborn. Now thoose ppl many Who invested in so called low risk coins or whatever,  dont even talk to me. Now im the one laughing. Hard and smart work always pays better than listening to other ppl i find.. unless u do insider trading iguess

American President Andrew Jackson did away with the federal reserve in the mid 1800s because it in debts society and warned future generations(US) about such an instution. Modern money merchanise can only create money out of debt, in other words inflation is additional tax on the citizens. Federal Reserves in fact are privately ownered banks that borrow the government money at interest.

But it I thought it was 50% growth year after year.

US fall in Japanication without abenomics

Lol just because Jpow said it's not transitory, doesn't mean all inflationary pressure isn't transitory... Transitory supply chain related inflation is going to recede to natural levels.

To pay 20% interest - how were they making money to pay this interest