The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
gt Interest fixed at 20%.brThat#39s not how money functions...

The solution  is production. More products Will keep  princesa down

Having funds set aside in investments is an important means of preparing for unexpected life events. I have always been fascinated with investing but being a single mother and juggling all these things are quite difficult. How can I get started? Any tips would be appreciated

, PLTR has launched 5 of the most important products in the world.  How dumb are these reporters?  Ask the follow up question, what are the 5 products, and how can your company still not make money?  Where is this high quality revenue?  Here is the bottom line, the stock price doesn't lie and why isn't the stock price higher?

In South Africa we were recently introduced to a platform called KKBT crypto coin brInvest x amount once off and receive receive same amounts in withdrawal in daily dividends which you can upgrade in formats of different levels of income brSadly the bank sent their different account numbers to forensic and they disappeared with thousands if not millions

Tesla & SpaceX need a PURGE of all the LUDDITES and BLEGGERS at Tesla, then they are FREE to hire NEW.

Out of all the crypto currencies out there, Stellar XLM was chosen. Pay attention, they will play a huge part in the future of finance in not only the US but globally!

Michael Barry says he's not shorting "crypto", he never said bitcoin. It's a much larger market then just bitcoin.

this  is so flawed. who can say what should be the bitcoin fair value? that means they do noy even know what bitcoin is. Tesla? most of then stock now is on real investors hands so, the valuation is in the future.  we should be talking about main stream media MEME  channels...

Wow, I am very excited to see this in the morning, open and honest, objective and rational, transparent and fair to discuss the development of the industry, I am in China, but I am still very moved.

I wish Mush was running the country instead of the goofy old turd we have mumbling press conferences.

crypto looks something like all parties can agree on

Can't wait to see an episode on the crash of Bitcoin.

2. DOJ Garland is afraid of what might happen to himself