The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
They have enough authority as it is they should not be controlling us like this

Such a bs piece Let's talk manipulated  market

These CEOs are on it! Especially Mr. Brooks!

As a landlord with multiple fixed rates mortgages, I really, really like inflation.

Mr Brooks confident smile as he talks justified to me being 95% in crypto, and the lawmakers compliance is brilliant to finally see.

....wow, why's nobody asking who that Hedgfond is? Scoring a Billion by allegedly coordinating an attack. What like 30sec of coverage in the vid. Reckon there're quite a few people who felt pretty good seeing it collapse. And the FUD about crypto goes on.  brLuna got blackrocked...

You guys understand finance but certainly not psychology

SNK 400x Coin NFT play to win Game, Small Market Cap backed by big names.

It's not a bad feeling.......it's an Elon Musk Super Bad Feeling   ...add Jamie Dimon and Bill Ackman to the list of feeling Super Bad about the economy.

To be honest, I am so sick of this host.  She is so arrogant and shortsighted.

People like him should be prosecuted, brought to justice and let them feel what others have gone thru, they can not be left at large to scam again, wonder how many people have actually ended in hospitals, lost their lives or about to. the whales out there should look for him ..

So short answer "LoL of course not you financial noobs" listen people they are stuck printing money. They cannot stop.