The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

china is garbage   china eliminated millions of people worldwide and nobody cares and nobody does anything about it

This is a rigged con-game.  They could pay high wages to all; if only they could live without 4 yachts 

Current economic model comes from assumption, and it leads the inflation. I think changes needed to global economic model, otherwise it will be a like chicken and egg problem, chasing around the tail forever. Nobody will be happy getting higher wage but in the same time the expenses getting higher too. It's exhausting for the government trying to control it. Does anybody here feels the same way as I do?

heard dislikes were hidden and used that title just to taunt the masses

When leaders of companies continually dump their stock.  I have no sympathy when their stock price plummets.

Turkey  is like they get to print trillions and my currency is worthless

Really nothing new has been said here. Is there a risk of overvaluation in the market? Then, diversify your positions. That's investing 101.

The hate that all the media such as , ABC and others have on testa seriously

If someone would actually model Teslas EPS on just the car business to 2025, I would listen to their case.

my god would you even explain how the short squeezes came to be and more importantly WHY it was possible you greedy bunch - you guys are media terrorists this is not information

More  BS FUD.  If you get hurt then you are stupid but you still have a right to spend your money how you want.  Lumping Tesla in the headline with bubbles is another example of pure FUD by  the joke financial news channel.  Urge some caution over Rivian, which is a bubble.  By the way Tesla could care less if Herz buys or not.  Tesla sells every car they make no matter if Herz was in or out of business it wouldn't matter.

GM and Ford are both coming out with electric cars under 30k.

Yall talk about bubbles but dont realize we have the lowest interests rates and a literal increase in the global supply of money. Value has changed and so assets appear inflated when in reality their value is simply adjusting to the reduction of the dollars value.