The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Inflation is real because the pandemic slowed consumption. The BBB can stifle inflation if given the chance.

OF COURSE THEY CAN BUT THE GREED IS SO WORTH KILLING PEOPLE AND RUINING THEIR LIVES!!!!!

How could this have happened to you? Well, you believed you would get a 20% return on a $500 investment - you moron - and when you were told it was pretty much risk free, you believed it, even though you didn#39t actually understand what you were investing in...brIs this thread meant to be a ridiculous joke, or is the creator suggesting that the people who invested in this didn#39t deserve to lose everything, and should just be counting themselves lucky to have got together with their money in the first place, given that they were imbeciles?

For pltr to win, the whole world must be NUKED. That is where we're at now.

As someone who grew up in the '70s ... yaaaawwwwwnnn.

stupid take, the oil price has dropped, it should hult it a little. we can take a page from athens, just produce too much oil

If you are spending 40% - 50% of your income on housing, you're screwed.

Fiat currencies are crashing Worldwide. Nothing backs fiat currencies. It's a ponzi scheme.

Every time inflation has exceeded 4% and unemployment has gone below 5%, the U.S. economy has gone into a recession within two years. Inflation is currently at 8.3% and unemployment at 3.6%. But no guys, Elon Musk is the crazy one.

Tesla stock will go down into the low to mid 600s.

When the government tells you to stay calm and not panic, it is time to realize disaster is at hand.

Former Vanderbilt University professor Carol Swain and U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner Peter Kirsanow have also produced studies showing that African Americans are bearing the brunt of our democrat immigration policies.

There goes the secret... A bubble that everybody knows it, is not a bubble. ( checking with a pen balance sheet.. hey while I was checking price moved +13% and keep on going .. let me adjust.. ups now -7% dam you markets and I don't have a calculator..you guys!!  )