The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
stable coins sound like the definition of a ponzi scheme with the premiums paid back and all. You can't have a fixed price for a stock!

I think the economy will survive the summer due to seasonal activity, then it's all over. Summer-related activities will be the last gasp.

Banksters have inflation to get rich, its how they steal your labor...DUH  Your channel is stupid!!!!!!!!

Far too much panel time was expended on stablecoins, which only represents 5% of cryptocurrency

The us economy is dead, these people should be ashamed of themselves for doing this to the country. They just keep printing money, more inflation is on its way.

Can you make a thread explaining how beginners can make huge profit within a short period of time?  I mean i was at a seminar and the host spoke about making well over $880,000 within 4months of investing $150,000 i just need to know how.

Thanks for this great explanation.. We're doomed. A crash is coming. Can't print trillions of dollars out of thin air and expect no inflation! Us is the only country in the world that doesn't back it's money with gold.

hey guys remember when you wanted minimum wage to be 15 bucks an hour? remember when we all warned you prices would go up? now look at you... so many people complaining about inflation... you got what you asked for...  when you make more money... that money doesn't just poof out of no were... it has to be earned because companies are already paying out in labor typically close to their max allowed budget that still allows just enough for a good profit for that store.

What place is that? Looks so beautiful. Looks like   is chiiling while the shares are heading down

60 cents of every dollar was printed in the last decade. Think about it. Is that deflationary?