The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Investing has never been so mainstream, the money has to go somewhere right?

Inflation is built in to the monetary system.

Honestly the lost i suffered in the hands of these scam brokers especially, i am gaining them back now just because of the help i got from skyline-recovery  com

Of course closing down our energy independence had nothing to do with this.

Houses have double in price in two years practically. Thats hyper-inflation. Plus how is housing only 31% of CPI when it accounts for more than half our paycheck.

if the fed can: a) stop population growth b) stop people who invent new things like technology which take away jobs c) provide 100% job security

The personal savings rate as a share of disposable income dropped to 4.4% in April, the lowest since September 2008, according to data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis released Friday.May 27, 2022..   Nuff said

Henry Ford knew he had to pay his employees enough to buy one of his cars.

Investing in stocks or real estates are very good ideas though real estate investment seems a bit more complex. Who else is in line with me?

Crypto's and nfts are taking over as the invention of the meta verve is coming with a full force. Buy into a coin meaning you should invest right now with an expert who will guild into making millions in this space just like I did with mr pen Larry.

With SpaceX, Solar city and neuralink- Tesla is no bubble at all.

Remember when you guys said this was a problem?