The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is part of the business cycle and fed's interference. Weak economy will pressure the fed to release the printers again.

Gov should ban crypto it is sucking liquidity ,

He STILL MONEY!!! HE need in jail for 5 years!!!

Happy w usdc and Binance USD so far but coinbase CFO needs to hire some customer service agents I know more people who have had problems and left money there its nearly absurd

It was NO crash but a clever scam he did. Do Kown when he talks he talks so fast amp scammers do that so you can#39t pick up loopholes etc. He needs to go to jail but seeing he is from South Korea he will get away.

7."Can inflation be stopped???"  This is the kind of insane liberal logic that permeates newsrooms and seeps into the brain of low information minds.  As if it is some unstoppable virus spread from a crashing meteor and not the fault of morons who keep the  money printing machines on 24

Or maybe it's because the Model 3 was originally priced at $35K which is a reasonable price for an EV. Now they're over $50K and nowhere near a reasonable breaking point when potential owners run the numbers.

They want the crash. Want disempowers people. 2% is ideal? How stupid. Retire the idea of short transitions? Listen to how disempowering he sounds, and wants to leverage? The Fed DOESN"T WANT STABILITY! WAKE UP! It was created in 1913 with concealment of what the objective was. How did that even stick? Don't you get it's a cartel? If you want stable economies, use a stable currency. buxxb ...

When you pump so much money into the economy... how can you not expect inflation? This is the Fed's own making.

I will forever be indebted to you, you've changed my whole life I'll continue to preach about your name for the world to hear you've saved me from a huge financial debt with just little investment thanks so much Mrs leah Marcotte

Housing is a thing. Its a necessity. Now: Lumber is a thing. Its a necessity.

An an Argentinian, let me explain Inflation to you: Gov' needs to have the money to pay all it's checks. So it prints it, but since wealth is not created by printing money it has to take it from somewhere. So, they take the wealth from the people via inflation... a non legislated tax

Who has a good feeling about the economy these past 3 years?

No one asked the most important question during this hearing.  Who is that blonde in the black outfit sitting behind Mr. Brooks?