The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usdt is next. usdc is the only legit and safe stablecoin. period.

Wait for it..   XRPLET THEM IN.  4:12:324:13:45 Mr. Brooks

Of networks like this reported the truth and facts instead of covering for the clowns in this administration then it could be stopped.

I would NEVER BUY Crypto Currencies.brI also am against Internet Banking.brThe only people I hear about who have lost money use one or both services.brI have yet to hear of anyone who doesn#39t use Internet Banking who has lost money from Internet Fraud.brIf you have no presence, you can#39t be hacked.

The best thing for Tesla would be for Elon Musk to fire left-wing snowflakes and move manufacturing plant from California to Texas. Also, he should move Twitter to Texas and hire conservatives to moderate content.

Yes. Stop to freaking print more dollars

Yes remove the people causing it and it will it's being done on purpose

No. The US governemnt is in no place to afford any interest rate right now. The only way is for other countries to hyper inflate before us or eliminate all high risk junk bonds

Gross. Your comments are so filled with bots.brIf you viewers are so specifically targeted by these, it does raise some questions.

democrats don't want to build a better world they only whant TO DESTROY everything and steel  billions of dollars from the people

Why aren't Democrat politicians giving Teslas to Americans???

I think the economy will survive the summer due to seasonal activity, then it's all over. Summer-related activities will be the last gasp.

If you own Tesla stock Bitcoin and apple you will have a very comfortable and cushy future, while all around you people will be fighting over a potato.