The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Shermannnn. Give it a rest pal. You start comparing Doge to Eth in terms of functionality and you have lost your right to speak here haha. Shhh go back to bed and your pill box

china is garbage   china eliminated millions of people worldwide and nobody cares and nobody does anything about it

Does anyone know what are the 3 crypto companies shes talking about in 9:13? She said they got approved by the OCC

The federal reserve should have negative interest rates because negative interest rates would be great for the economy.

For the past quarter-century, black academics, intellectuals and activists have been screaming from the rooftops about the devastating impact of mass third world immigration on African Americans.

+Get rid of all these mandates, people can find work, and prices will go down.

2021 THE MOTHER OF ALL BUBBLES HAS ALREADY BURST!  NOW COMES THE FALLOUT OF THE STOCK, BONDS, HOUSING, REAL ESTATE, AND CRYPTO BUBBLES ALL BURSTING SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!1012

Nature may abhour a vaccum, but the human world loves bubbles.

Fckin hell mate...many on the comment section is ccp bot trying to fool people about freakin trading

I had about 50 cents in LUNA when the collapse happened. I remember opening my crypto app, seeing LUNA -92% and going quotlol wtfquot

DEMOCRATS AND LIBERALS ARE  incapable  in everything they do

#39Everyday people#39 don#39t gamble on crypto.  Fiat crypto is online Las Vegas on steroids.

An advisor in the 80s once told me I and my colleagues at work that the only way never to go broke trading was to buy good companies .miss Anita of blessed memory then asked him how know good companies ? This question is still lingering in my mind

Elon isn't taking about his stock or profits, he's talking about the potential fall of the 2 biggest economies in the world and the worst is NOT here yet