The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
since January 6 2021 not one single Republican lawmaker has been held accountable for their insurrection actions.  they will win re-election if not arrested and they will cause more chaos.  Put an end to the Trumpist Republicans

don't panic... we can do together what has never been done..  The Impossible.  Make the World .. Don't let the World make your decisions,   your decisions can make the World.... a great World... or a grave World...  CHOOSE THE FUTURE,  YOUR CHOICES ARE WHAT WILL BE THE FUTURE..

and  are buddies now. Isn't this 's 3rd interview with .

Got out on time... how#39s that for luck.... Started having doubts once his tweets and replies became rather nasty.

US fall in Japanication without abenomics

Hedge fund coordinated attacks should be banned

Where#39s the 20% coming from? That#39s the only question you need to ask. brbrIt#39s a Ponzi scheme because they can#39t make a 20% return via payments fees. They just pay it back with new investors#39 money.brbrDon#39t give this guy any benefit of the doubt. It#39s a Ponzi scheme and he#39s a scam artist

richest man in the world, and jamie dimon both said the same things, about the economy. i think if you have under $100mill in your portofolio maybe you should listen to them whats about to happen

keeping them at zero. They really caused inflation combined with terrible policies by congress and sleepy creepy but what is new thereThey should have been raising rates during the end of the pandemic not lowering them

Its because we've shifted our purchasing habits from services to goods... and it has nothing to do with handing out $9,000 to every family.

I lost 60% of my saving.brIndeed RISK only what u can afford.brEspecially for pple about 50 as we see ourselves running out of time to save for retirement. brWere we greedy?