Gold has remained steady as stocks and bitcoin have plunged

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You should follow this up with the creation of Luna 2.0 created by Do Kwon. The same thing is happening all over again.

lose if things go wrong, and perhaps withdraw the principal out at one point and risk only the earned gains if at all

my god would you even explain how the short squeezes came to be and more importantly WHY it was possible you greedy bunch - you guys are media terrorists this is not information

Maintaining stable prices is not one of the Federal reserves goals. If you understand exponential growth then even at their smallest 2% stated goal of inflation you have extraordinary results in just a couple decades.  When you realize the national deficit was less than one trillion dollars in 1980 this starts to make sense. This system is not sustainable and we are near the end.

Thanks you American and Eropean to build China MONEY for Military, so China have STROOONG WEAPON  now for WAR.

I did invest in luna but a small amount. I divided my portfolio into 3 parts, blue-chip cryptos like BTC or eth, then mid-cap kind of coins and then small-cap which going to give massive returns but chances of losing the whole investment are also there. brI invested 30% of my money in these volatile coins and even then I chose like 7-8. So even if someone gave a massive return, my portfolio will not rise massively but if that project virtually become zero...I would not be impacted much (Probably close to 3-4%).brThat#39s why I always say, portfolio allocation is too necessary. You never know when it#39s going to save you.

As expected, Bitcoin hit its all-time high. The long volatile path to the top is expected to begin now that I expect Bitcoin to peak around Christmas. We often see the altcoins follow in the two weeks after that when Bitcoin makes a move, which could explain the recent surge in Ethereum and Solana. As big as Bitcoin is now, it's only a fraction of what it will be, so it's never too late, an important tip is to follow the guidance of a professional < In three weeks of trading I was able to get 9.2 BTC with signals of MARC FITZ do. they can be easily reached on Telegram as [MarcFitz_signals]

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your monewbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium.  Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!ney. If you missed out on the last crypto incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought Btc for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16Btc not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis hoium runs program for investor

If lumber and steel go up, how could you say housing prices are in a bubble but the raw meterials are supply and demand?

lmao... yeah... everybody sitting around the office with graduate degrees with no1 to do their work for them

So wouldn#39t it most likely be banks that were behind it? They damage competitors and force more regulations on them.

#39Everyday people#39 don#39t gamble on crypto.  Fiat crypto is online Las Vegas on steroids.

elon musk & jamie dimon consult this shanghai economist called andy xie. a bit eccentric, but highly accurate in predicting bubble burst. he is hated by the commie ruling elites in Beijing, because he predicted commie downfall before 2040.