EUR/JPY (LONG) 10x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
What platform are you using?

Thank you sifu .  I've learned so much about the stock market now because of your s.

You good bro but you talk to fast lolz

Thank you for this ! I've been hunting info on how to properly place trend lines and channels etc on charts!

,I can only say that you must be a gift to humanity. I have actually killed myself with many PDFs and still yet finding it very difficult to run a follow up. But since I have subscribed with you,I must tell you that down here in Africa, most of us are still underestimating the importance of learning a trading skills from an expert like you. I am a changed person now than before my watching this  class. Thank you #.

Can you please move yourself to the left? Most of the time you are pointing to the lower right corner and we cannot see what you are talking about on the chart. Thanks a lot!!!

Excellent vedio Sir....The best...I am you fan.. thanks a lot for such great teaching vedios..one of my best learning vedio.. thanks

This dude is my goto. He explains shit exactly how i need to hear it. Thanks for existing.

Thanks for very much  for the awesome content. Ive learnt so much from you.

Is it also possible to neglect the trend with the stock trading and buy at the lowest price and then wait until it takes it gain?

THANK YOU, it was incredibly well explained