EUR/JPY (LONG) 10x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

As of now, my account has increased 43% so far this past month on a secondary level for nearly 89%. Starting with $3,000 trading forex with *Feliciafx_trades* on lnstagram. I can tell you it has been a successful journey so far.

Which time frame should I have to pick for this type methods??@ Teo

. I hear you say all the time to zoom out our charts. What time frame would you recommend zooming out on?

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information! Please, keep going!

He is the game changer for the new trader. Listen and practice what he says. Helps you with Big losses and earn more.

a request , your photo window in the  is obstructing the chart view. plz. place it in some other place so that it will not obstruct the full view of the chart, or u may also add it in a separate pane beside the chart.

test.  ThanksGreat information, short and precise, very well presented, but you did not talk about time frame selection in any of the chart patterns, to me this is also important. Do you have though that which is the best time frame selection for these strategy to apply and work

A plethora of knowledge. Thank you so much for this!! <3 I wish you all the success in the world.

Well elaborated. Thank you for sharing comprehensive and easy to understand. Bless you. .

You'll enter heaven coz you're an unselfish human

This is awesome. Explains neatly and simply

what's good man. I need you to be my personal tutor on trading in crupto. From the basics to the complex. Pls reply