EUR/JPY (LONG) 10x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dear  Teo  I have spent all day today watching your excellently presented -s- -lectures- -tutorials- masterpieces. On behalf of we, the apprentice traders of , I would like to thank you for all you've done for us.   Thanks

15:05 lol sorry teacher that was funny though you are the most genuine chinese guy I ever seen stay blessed brother

Good. When you show charts, why don't you move your live chat to the left as important points are obscured by  your image. Thanks.

Hi , should MA be used together with Donchian,  if Price breaks above Donchian but MA is downtrend, should long?

thank you so much for this... the way you teach makes this easier to apply in practice

You are a pure genius Ryan I've been using technical analysis on my 1D n 4h time frames and everything you said makes so much with even more helpful information that cut risks. Sending love all the way from South Africa. Thank you

I've learned a lot. ️ Thank you so much!

Great  Mr R. Is it possible to maintain 1% risk per trade while using ATR as a buffer to my stop loss?

Hows the asceding triangle working?

Thank you so much. You did a great job breaking everything down..

Hi. I really enjoy your s, and how you break down what to do, how things work with trading and etc. Thank you for being a great teacher. You just got a new subscriber :-)

Good. When you show charts, why don't you move your live chat to the left as important points are obscured by  your image. Thanks.

very nice thanks for the explanation.

This helped alot thanks