EUR/JPY (LONG) 10x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you very much for this . You are a great teacher and I have learned a lot from you.   I appreciate how you continue to reiterate all the basics in your s and do not take for granted that your viewers know the basic information, despite how basic the concepts might be.   That is often a difficult area for advanced teachers, when explaining to students that are totally new to the topic.  Happy new year

Legend! Thanks for sharing , this was really interesting. I've been trading everyday for 2 years now and I have begun to see consistent profits this year, but I still learned a lot from this . Thanks again man!

This page is underrated.... It should have 1m subscribers

who r these 3 who didnt understand this wonderful lesson by sir

YOU DESERVED MANY FOLLOWERS

Thank you  cause of u I am leanring a lot . GOD BLESS U

I would have dodged a $1000 lesson had I found your channel. But an important lesson learned now rather than later. Appreciate you for spending the time and effort to provide these lessons for free. A shining beacon in the community.

In charts do you always use a daily timeline

Hats off ! What a lesson.

Love how you explain things awesome job

Are the three points under "Technical Analysis is not what you think" truth or myth? Can someone clarify? Technical analysis is not what you think, of course, because it is like reading tea leaves: whatever you discern from it, someone else may and can often say the opposite to.

Dear  Teo  I have spent all day today watching your excellently presented -s- -lectures- -tutorials- masterpieces. On behalf of we, the apprentice traders of , I would like to thank you for all you've done for us.   Thanks

Thanks a lot ma friend!