GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'M HUMBLED AND APPRECIATE OF ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR MY SCHOOL BILLS THIS FLIP REALLY GOES A LONG YOU'RE THE BEST..

Hey, Ray Charles played piano  with those on

One thing I wish you would have commented on is the types of candlesticks. Like is what you're saying applicable for the Hitachi candles as opposed to regular candles? Is there a version you think is best to use?

Wow, this is the cutest breakdown ever seen. Am new here and I already slammed all the buttons, let me know if you have more buttons for me hahaha. Thanks man. Am going to be spending more time with your s going forward.

Thanks for vids I'm revisiting daily. Beginner looking to learn. Question: is the condition of 20 ema true for all time periods?

meeting  lisa_upfx a't l'.g initiate the beginning of my trading career. I thought forex was a rocket science but the way she simplified it just made me rethink. You are the best @lisa_upfx

Your explanation of the concept and strategy for candlestick trading is awesome! Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

can we use this for trading options ?????!!!!

Thanks for helping out with great information.

Thanks for the ! Any chance theres like a pdf of this? With the candle examples.

I watched the whole thing bro.  So refreshing to actually learn something and you're a class act. Definitely a Southern gentleman   No fomo, fud, Moonboy shilling,  just knowledge and strategies that work.  Starting from a major hit from Saturday night.  I don't gamble or leverage  , just feels like cheating kinda,  and to make huge gains without paying your dues is a recipe for disaster in the future.  I know from experience.

THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH <3 MY MIND WAS REALLY OPENED BECAUSE OF YOU  AND NOW I AM ENCOURAGED TO READ THE MARKET MY SELF BECAUSE NOW I HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT I AM DOING <3 BLESS YOUUUU~~~

Might have missed it but I love your Contents