GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Does this apply to the stock market too or only forex?

hi  i still dont understand how to calculate the moving averages

I really appreciate your s bro. I've been watching other Forex traders and I haven't really learned any legit strategy til I saw your s. Thanks for sharing your knowledge bro. Give to receive, I see you will hit 6 figures soon because of what you do for the people. Respect!

So useful!!! Best teaching as always!!!

Can you teach us about crypto tradings? They're too volatile, how can we trade well?

You're a Gym man! Keep it going! But Can we consider a BOS on H1 valid if our higher time frame is H4? Or should we look for it on the same TMF where we identified order block? Thanks sooo much!

Great stuff . Make a  on ADX indicator please.

As I said before you are simply the best

i love the presentation and the simplicity - Keep on keeping  it simple brother. - Thank you

loved the  . I'm new in the trading world and made a few mistakes already with not doing enough research . also fell into a scam and lost money .glad there's guys like you making s to help the average guy learn more about the marker

Hey man thank you so much for your  I'm new to trading at 43 years old needed this to help me better understand how to to predict patterns.