GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nice trading rules. Love your concepts. You just won a new criber

Perfect . Thankyou. I cannot express my gratitude. I have grown so much from only 2 of your s. I'll cover them all soon im sure

Damn i understand more than teaching in my own laguage i like ur teaching so much thankq

You'll enter heaven coz you're an unselfish human

Great . What is the RRR tool you used at 34:50?

Dude this is awesome! Thanks so much! Hey hey my friend I will keep watching s, and definitely going to your website haha!

Hey ... A big thanks to you for educating us... Can you please put a  on how to to calculate entry n exit price on option calls using OI data

list of people who became profitable because of this vid please comment? because stats are overwhelmingly against the end goal. Some day traders do make money. However, the odds are definitely not in your favor. One research report published by several university professors determined that in any given year, only about 13% of day traders achieve a profit. Even worse, the study found that less than 1% of day traders consistently make money.18 Aug 2017,  Think its only fair someone posts such a comment.

hi how to add sell and buy box green and red like you do to add percentage of selling or take profits