GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What do you think about those saying that candle are useless and the only way to a profitabe trading is to use  volume profile  ?

You never trade patterns.... if you Trade patterns without understanding the story then you will eventually get trapped ..... stop teaching this kind of bs ... you dont need strategy or rules ... you just need to understand what the market is doing

Hello mister can i know the trusted app to do finance. Any link??

Thank you for your sharing and it likes you used chart H4, does it work for other time frame, example H1 or 30M. Thanks!

cellphone for long hours bec.of eye strain..looking forware for more of your books..morepowerI bought a lot of trading books for newbies but it takes a months to finish them and found a lil bit boring and sometimes difficult to understand but when listened to your s, read downloadable pdf of yours and woooaaahhh  they are straight to the points.easy to understand no waste if time ..now im just waiting your books ,in weeks it will be here and im excited..i prefer your hard copy books coz im struggling to stay in front of computer

Thank you  for such awsome learning to us.

Good. When you show charts, why don't you move your live chat to the left as important points are obscured by  your image. Thanks.

Thanks you are great man i learned free from you

Thank you for this . It's easy for a beginner like me to understand and put into practice. It also helped me learn how to use the tools on the chart. Bless you for this.

Evergrow will make you rich!!! EVG 50000X. HURRY!!!!!? GALA WILL EXPLODE!  1000X

Very generic info that can be found anywhere on the internet. Most of your comments are paid.